Rates – New Rates – Effective November 1, 2019
|$34.40 rent||$227.85 rent||Spaces 1-70 – $440.00 ($425 cash/check discount) + Electricity|
|$2.60 tax||$17.15 tax||Spaces 71-85 – $490.00 ($475 cash/check discount) + Electricity|
|Total: $37.00||Total: $245.00||Spaces 86-101 – $615.00 ($600 cash/check discount) + Electricity|
Daily (cash/check discount)Weekly (cash/check discount)
|$33.48 rent||$221.37 rent|
|$2.52 tax||$16.63 tax|
|Total: $36.00||Total: $238.00|
Rules & Regulations
- $100 Security Deposit, $50 Electric Deposit, $10 Key Card Deposit
- Overnight guests of Monthly Residents are $5.00 per guest, per night. Short term stays only, must be paid in advance.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash at all times and out of public areas. (i.e. the restrooms & laundry rooms) Do not chain your pet outside unattended. Owners are responsible for pet and pet food clean up. Keeping pet food out at night is not allowed – attracts skunks, raccoons, etc.
- Children under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in public places including restrooms and laundry room.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud radios or loud TV at any time. No loud or boisterous conduct at any time.
- Storage is not allowed under or around your vehicle, trailer or motor home.
- Children are not permitted to play in or around the ponds throughout the park.
- No clothes-lines permitted in spaces. No ripped tarps or unsightly items visible at your site.
- Non-compliance with the rules can be cause for eviction from the park.
- Park Management reserves the right to refuse admission to all vehicles not meeting with park standards. Management also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Check-out or re-registration time is 12:00 noon. All charges for a new day begin at 12:00 noon.
- All guests must register at office and pay in advance. Rates include two persons per space.
- No Parking in un-rented spaces.
- Only one recreational vehicle, a towed vehicle, boat and trailer allowed per space.
- No tents. Please keep campers attached to pickups.
- Please use fire pits for fires – No open fires.
- No vehicle repair is permitted in the space.
- The use of firearms or fireworks is not permitted in the park